Monday, October 28, 2013

Dream destination get away

The Statue Of Liberty in New york because it has been my dream to go there since I was a little one The Statue Of Liberty Island is a very beautiful place you can go to it reminds people when freedom came to the United States it represents hope and opportunity for those people looking for a better life in America . The Statue Of Liberty  island is my dream get away.







The official website to plan a trip to The Statue Of Liberty is on this website if you would like to see more information http://www.nps.gov/stli/index.htm



3 comments:

  1. NewYork is an awesome city and very crowded. if you enjoy alot of people and loud days new york would be great i really like your statue of liberty. You did great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gradients. I love the person on the top of the building. Don't fall tho. I suggest you put some color on the sun.Over all great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some deep stuff right there. I would also like to visit this place.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think ?